Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
vfe
Initiate
Initiate
I started getting notifications on my iPhone, but there are no videos in the library. I can run the live video fine and have restarted my hub remotely.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

vfe,

Do you have an active Arlo Smart subscription for your Arlo Pro 3 camera? Arlo Pro 3 requires a subscription to an Arlo Smart plan to save recordings to the library. For more information on subscription plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

vfe,

Do you have an active Arlo Smart subscription for your Arlo Pro 3 camera? Arlo Pro 3 requires a subscription to an Arlo Smart plan to save recordings to the library. For more information on subscription plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

vfe
Initiate
Initiate

I guess I was not aware that I would not be able to even have the 7 days like my other Arlo cameras with the pro 3.  I wish that had been more clear.  I guess I will have to buy a subscription or get a different model.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@vfe   You can use local storage with USB. With it limitations though for me the subscription is worth it to view on cloud and smart notification but that up to you. 

https://kb.arlo.com/1146850/How-do-I-view-videos-saved-on-a-local-storage-USB-device

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation