Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Freddanm
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello! I have troubles with my cameras, the are no longer recording to the cloud, and I no longer get specific notifications for people, cars and animals, just movement. I have a subscription so it is not that, it just stopped a few days ago.
6 REPLIES 6
dcfox1
Master
Master

Check your subscription setting to make sure they were not knocked off the sub. You described exactly what would happen without a subscription. Are you on a 3 month trial still or did you subscribe when that expired? 

Freddanm
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply. The thing is that I started subscribing after my 3 month trial, and ever since I every month get an email from Arlo saying there is something wrong with my payment details, so I log in once a month to type in my card details again, very annoying. There is nothing wrong with my card details. Anyhow the last month (may) I got this email I ignored it, and then it cancelled my subscription. I immediately re-activated it with the same card details as usual, and it looks good both in the app and on the web, subscription is active and all three cameras connected, but still no recordings or specific notifications.
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you have recordings on the Smart Hub if you set up local storage? 

Freddanm
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have not tried that yet..
dcfox1
Master
Master

Once you set it up if they are there it will determine if it is a System problem or sub problem. Since you still get generic notifications it seems the cams are working. 

Freddanm
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks I will try it tomorrow!
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation