Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Pro 3 don't save most of the recording

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Viewsky
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 2 cameras. Both of them are not working like before from library recording point of view. It sometimes record movement and sometimes not. For example, i no longer see mail man delivering mails. I take my dogs out several times a day. I barely see any in library. Most of the ones in library are triggered by audio even though i have turned off audio detection. I test the motion detection and it seems working from the orange light point of view. I have tried remove and and add back. Still doesn't solve the issur.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When you checked the audio detection setting did you also verify that the motion detection setting was on? Are you using the Armed mode or a custom one? What are your settings for Smart notifications for that camera?

Arlo does have official support as long as you have a subscription. Use Settings, Support.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Turn the audio detection off in your modes and rules, not in the camera settings.

What is the motion detection setting for the cameras in your modes and rules? Have you tried increasing it? It may also be an issue with your camera positioning - a screenshot of the view may be useful.

Viewsky
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for the pointer on audio detection. Turning off from Mode works.
The cameras still have issue detect or saving human or animal. I changed the sesitity from 80% to 95%.
Does Arlo provide tech support?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When you checked the audio detection setting did you also verify that the motion detection setting was on? Are you using the Armed mode or a custom one? What are your settings for Smart notifications for that camera?

Arlo does have official support as long as you have a subscription. Use Settings, Support.

Viewsky
Aspirant
Aspirant
I see. I choosed a custom mode. If I use armed node, it works much better. I setup that if a camera detects motion, both camera to record video. I still don't see that happening. But at least the camera detecting motion records now.
Mine earlier custom mode has an issue, i set it up as recording on the other camera when a camera detects motion.
I remember that both camera recording mode was working before. At least i have something useful now, thank you.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation