Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
nealhayden
Star
Star

Set mute for an hour.  However, I am still receiving notifications.  This was working for the past 2 days and now it is not working?  When I go into the mobile app, it shows mute is active, but it is sending me notifications.  Suggestions?

8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

nealhayden,

Try unmuting and setting mute again. Are you still experiencing this issue?

JamesC

nealhayden
Star
Star

Will try that the next time this occurs.  "Are you still experiencing this issue?"   Once I test it, will let you know.  Need to wait for gardener to return to property.

nealhayden
Star
Star

Experiencing notifications right now.  Turned off mute and turned it back on and till continuing to receive notifications. So, it appears Muting is still not working form me.

nealhayden
Star
Star

James C:  I have granted access to another individual.  Could this somehow be preventing Mute working on my system?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

nealhayden,

Mute notifications should be device specific. I will reach out in a private message to gather more information.

JamesC

bearslakers
Aspirant
Aspirant

This happens to me now. It ignores the mute settings.  I'm also getting the doorbell is now online message every time it sees motion and that cannot be muted.  Arlo support, what happened to the software?  

nealhayden
Star
Star

bearslakers:

Arlo Techsupport has contacted me directly and is investigating what is happening.  I do not have a doorbell, so that is not included, as far as I know, in the investigation.

nealhayden
Star
Star

Mute only works on Push Notifications, not email.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation