Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Lmarchant
Follower
Follower
Mount missing from sealed box ordered from Costco. Is there a way to get another sent without having to pack back up, return and restart setup with a new product?
5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lmarchant,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Remember, bundles with two or more cameras don't come with several mounts/camera. For example, with a two camera pack it is usually one screw on mounts and one magnetic mount.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
dcfox1
Master
Master

Yea my 3 cams set came with 2 mag mounts and 1 screw mount not sure why but seems its the way the do it. 

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@dcfox1 wrote:

Yea my 3 cams set came with 2 mag mounts and 1 screw mount not sure why but seems its the way the do it. 

Cheapskates. You spend getting on for $1000 for three cameras and they says a few cents.

Or they are being environmentally responsible and not supplying unnecessary junk.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
marshallbu
Tutor
Tutor

Heh, interesting.  I just picked up 2 standalone Ultra's from Best Buy, and both factory sealed boxes are also missing mounts, but have the screw set.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation