Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

I have arlo pro3,i removed the cameras &tried to add back on but it said that it full or pending act

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Haithai55
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo pro3 ,bought @Costco 

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We need all details as you what you've done, what you've tried and what you see so we can help. It appears that you removed the cameras from your account - have you also tried the reset procedure?

https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera

Haithai55
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for responding my email. My arlo camera model is VMS4240P. I turn on smart hub and add device and sync one at a time but it said no arlo device found. I also try reset from smart hub. One time i call arlo support and they say that the arlo camera have been active pending. So,  please help me to solve this problem. Thank you very much. 

16793329002591989292204482289399.jpg

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Haithai55 wrote:

My arlo camera model is VMS4240P. 

That's a system part number, not the camera model.  Arlo can sort out what components you have in the system, but we're just users and really don't know unless we happened to purchase the same kit. 

I think you actually have Pro 3 cameras.  You can confirm by opening the housing and removing the battery.  There is a label inside.

It would also be useful to know the base station model.  Look for a label on the base that starts with VMB.

Have you managed to onboard the hub?  Or is that also not in the account?

Haithai55
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did try add device back on but it's not working, sync, reset the hub ,everything i could. I would like to send more information. 

20230320_105342.jpg

20230320_105514.jpg

Haithai55
Aspirant
Aspirant

I call arlo and it said that my account or my camera had been active pending, do i need subscription?.

Haithai55
Aspirant
Aspirant

My inside label shows. Model: VMC4040P

S/N: A6P1097LABFB1

20230320_105342.jpg

 and the hub base:VMB4540.

20230320_105514.jpg

 I did try everything and i think that my camera is active pending, and my arlo app says unable to add(devices limit reached).

Haithai55
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did try reset and sync but it didn't work, i also try to add the device on,(no device found) it could be active pending or i removed from my account, my hub based model is VMB 4540 and camera model is VMS 4040P. Please let me know what I need to do next. Thanks. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Haithai55 wrote:

I did try reset and sync but it didn't work, i also try to add the device on,(no device found) it could be active pending or i removed from my account, my hub based model is VMB 4540 and camera model is VMS 4040P. Please let me know what I need to do next. Thanks. 

If you tried the reset procedure using the app, then I suggest trying again using a PC (browse to my.arlo.com).

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation