Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
JB1069
Follower
Follower

Today my base station went off line, so it says in the app.  I have done everything and all the lights are on. 

I cannot live view.  The cameras are working. I am getting notifications and I can view the save video, even though the app says I'm offline. 

I Uninstalled the app, and when I ass it back I get a notification I cannot add anything I have exceeded the number of cameras. I have 5 and ha e always had 5 lol

What the heck 

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JB1069 wrote:

Today my base station went off line, so it says in the app.  I have done everything and all the lights are on. 

I cannot live view.  The cameras are working. I am getting notifications and I can view the save video, even though the app says I'm offline. 

I Uninstalled the app, and when I add it back I get a notification I cannot add anything I have exceeded the number of cameras. I have 5 and have always had 5 lol

Did you try removing the cameras and base from the account, and then add them back?  If you want to try this, I suggest resetting the base.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Based on several other posts here, it appears that something went wrong accessing the Arlo servers yesterday. Are they working today?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

This issue should be resolved.

Thanks 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation