Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit reset token -give me the power

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jupiterfish
Guide
Guide

I’ve owned my Arlo system for almost 4 years now and spent about $600 on four cameras and a base station yet every time I need to move or adjust something I have to send an email or post in the community forms about requesting a reset token.
‘I’m Surprise nobody at Arlo‘s figured out that I already have an account that’s set up with two step authentication why can’t you just have a little button built into your online web account that says reset my Base station token. I don’t understand how that’s so hard -you would think that all the time and energy that goes into following these forums and looking for people that are requesting reset tokens somebody would’ve figured out if you just added to their account profile you can eliminate that persons headache of dealing with it all day long not being able to do it on the weekends and waiting Monday between eight and five for this to happen. this is absolutely ridiculous in these modern times we have to wait that long or not have direct access to something that you already own. 

5 REPLIES 5
Dannybear
Master
Master
Totally agree. Someone here mentioned that arlo is intending to implement this although when is yet undetermined. There needs to be enough subscription users to complain to change the priority.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dannybear wrote:
Totally agree. Someone here mentioned that arlo is intending to implement this although when is yet undetermined. There needs to be enough subscription users to complain to change the priority.

I'm sure the mods would love to have this fully automated. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Yes : ) 

There is a feature in the works that is supposed to be implemented to let you reset your own token. I don't have an ETA on this one yet though.

jupiterfish
Guide
Guide

thanks Shane, I can't imagine your day going thru all these post looking for the  3yr old children asking their parents for a candy bar at the grocery store.......can I can I can I......

and...please reset my base station token. It drop the station today.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reset it for you.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation