Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ArloGA
Tutor
Tutor

Bought my ArloPro 3 system back in October and my free trial has expired.  Added the Video Doorbell last month I have been trying for weeks to subscribe to ArloSmart and I keep getting the following message:

Arlo.PNG

I talked to "support" and they assure me the issue is on my end.  Have talked to my bank and have tried a few different cards and am getting nowhere.  Pretty frustrating all I am trying to do is subscribe to this service.  Anybody else having issues?

10 REPLIES 10
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloGA,

This error indicates that the information you're entering does not match the information on your credit card. Please check to make sure your name, address and all other requested information is being entered exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.

JamesC

ArloGA
Tutor
Tutor
James - I have tried every possible combination of my name, address, etc. I use my cards daily and have them set up with other accounts just fine. Arlo has been the only system not accepting my info.
ArloGA
Tutor
Tutor

James - any ideas?  I have entered all information every possible way and still getting same error...  All I am trying to do is purchase a subscription.  Why is this so difficult? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloGA,

I've opened an escalated a new support ticket on this issue. An agent will be reaching out to you shortly with an update.

JamesC

ProATC
Tutor
Tutor

I have the exact same problem, it is soooo frustrating to buy a service.  And if I have to log on to 3 different web portals to do anything, ridiculous customer service for such an expensive product!!!!

ProATC
Tutor
Tutor

Same problem, my case number is 41496428. They gave me an email with a button to click that doesn't work!!!! And don't reply to the email!  But I sure did get hit with an email about earning a Badge for talking on their community!!!  I don't care about your community, I just want your system to work!!!! SO I have to call India again!

ProATC
Tutor
Tutor

So is there an answer to this issue????  Are you able to fix what would seem to be a major problem with your interface????

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ProATC,

I've escalated your support ticket. An agent should be reaching out to you with an update soon.

JamesC

ArloGA
Tutor
Tutor
Issue still has not been resolved on my end. Still cannot subscribe to Arlo service!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A fix was applied to the Arlo cloud that should resolve this issue. Please try again and let us know if continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation