Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
V-Jim
Tutor
Tutor

This isn't really camera or hub specific but I am unable to access my subscription information on my.arlo.com on iOS, macOS, Safari, or Chrome browsers. I know it should work in all these because my son also has an account and he is able to do so. I have 14 Arlo cameras total across 3 base stations in two states (CA and WA). I just got 4 Pro 3 cameras and want to update my subscription to support the full 2K recording on the Pro 3 cameras and be able to add more. But I can't because when I click on "subscription" it just hangs there indefinitely with the Arlo logo. I can see and control all my cameras on the site and everything else works just fine, it's just the subscription section. And I can see everything in my iPhone app but when you click on subscriptions there it tells you what plan you have but instructs you to "manage your subscription from the web site."

I've had at least 5 different service chats, calls and emails chains with Arlo and it's the same thing. Once they called me back and left my on hold for one hour and then hung up on me. Ironically I'm just trying to give them more money and it's been over a month and I cannot get Arlo support to take this seriously. On the last service call I had with a very confused tech they told me to make sure the the my.arlo.com web-site was updated properly. Huh? I asked if she meant my browser because yes everything is updated, and I've cleared cache, etc. but she insisted I needed to update the web-site somehow. 

I hate having to return cameras because I can't get a new a subscription and I really don't want to have to create a different account because I like accessing them remotely from my iPhone app. 

Has anyone else experienced this?

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

V-Jim,

Do you have a support ticket case number I can reference and escalate for this issue?

JamesC

V-Jim
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, the case number is 41644381.

Thanks. 

Swttart
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you ever get this issue resolved?  I am having the same problem and have had numerous chats with nothing to this point being resolved.

V-Jim
Tutor
Tutor

It was never resolved, countless messages and emails and calls and three times they’ve asked me to upload screen shots. For the third time yesterday they told me it was being escalated. My trial subscription ends in early August and if not fixed by then I have to switch to someone else. 

Swttart
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have also upload screenshots to them.  My current subscription is set to renew in July, however my card on file expires this month and I have not been able to access subscription.  My model number is different than what you have posted so it sure sounds to me like its a problem with their software or program.  I also can see everything else but the subscription part. So if not resolved they will be losing another paying customer.

bobkeenan
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is funny as I have the same problem.... Multiple calls.  Everyone is so insistent on uploading screen shots.   I think they have about 4 copies of the same screen shot.  There is always the promist of an answer in 24-48 hours.  And then nothing.   at one point I asked if they could just cancel all my subscriptions so that I could start from scratch.  And they said that they could not do that.

V-Jim
Tutor
Tutor
After others started having this problem mine was magically fixed. I probably uploaded screen shots five or six times and had promise after promises to fix it. At one point I was put on hold for an hour and then eventually hung up on. But they finally fixed it so I now have 22 cameras in 2 houses and a boat.

Sorry they haven’t solved yours yet!
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation