Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 In Conversation
GarretBryl
Follower
Follower

I have 9 Pro 3 cameras and the Smart Premier account.  Three of the cameras were on trial subscriptions that have run out but the online tools won't allow me to add the three cameras to the account (supposed to support up to 10).  I have tried dragging them to a slot in the "manage cameras" online utility.  It shows "wait" but then nothing is accomplished.  Any ideas?

13 REPLIES 13
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GarretBryl,

We've opened and escalated a ticket on this issue to the development team. I will provide an update when we have more information.

JamesC

bryanlyle
Guide
Guide

Any update on this?  I have several Arlo Pro's that I can't add to my Arlo Smart Premier plan.  The only camera that shows up is the Arlo Pro 3.  If I try and drag any of the Pro's, they won't move.

wooj001
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Smart Premier subscription won't allow me to Add - Back my existing 6 cameras after the 3-month Arlo Video doorbell Arlo Smart trial ended.  I still have my plan, but it only supports the video doorbell. According to Arlo, my six cameras Do Not have a plan, and it won't allow me to drag it back to include it as part of my plan. 

Help.

Phoney49
Luminary
Luminary
I have the same issue, only with an Pro 3 3 month subscription that ended this week. It is now the only camera receiving Smart Notifications??? I cannot add my other 3 cameras even though it says I have the option to add up to 10???
In the Smart Notification section, all 4 cameras are active. In the subscription section, only 1.
Phoney49
Luminary
Luminary
Fortunately I seem to be getting Smart Notifications anyway.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bryanlyle,

There were same changes made that should alleviate issues with managing active cameras within subscription plans. Are you still experiencing this behavior?

JamesC

dcfox1
Master
Master

I still do but just on web portal, says I cant add any more cameras says max 5 and none are shown as active. On app it is fine and have smart options and seem to be working. I am on trial period.

JeaniB
Guide
Guide

I only have two cameras participating in my Premier subscription. When I go to manage devices it tells me to "drag the camera". I don't see any camera to drag? How can this be fixed as only 2 of my 5 cameras are participating.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JeaniB,

Cameras that are not participating should show under "Inactive" cameras. Drag the cameras into an active slot to move them into your existing plan.

JamesC

rhabdox1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I purchased 2 x Pro 3 floodlights, which come with a 3 mth trial each. How do I get my current smart plan (on a Ultra Smart Hub VMB5000) to be extended by these trials? I added one floodlight and it indicates (in a blue box on the app) 3 mth trial which is running concurrent to my existing smart plan and expires 9 months earlier than my existing 1 year smart plan. The added floodlight indicates it is not on my current Smart plan and I can't drag the camera to add it to the plan. Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rhabdox1

Trial plans cannot be used to extend existing subscription plans. Trial plans are automatically applied upon installation, once the trial expires (or is cancelled) you will be able to add it to your existing Arlo Smart plan.

JamesC

JOmoore
Initiate
Initiate

I have same issue.  Now Arlo Pro 3 Cameras stuck in one month trial.  I have room for 4 cameras on premium plan and I cannot add them. 

dcfox1
Master
Master

@JOmoore wrote:

I have same issue.  Now Arlo Pro 3 Cameras stuck in one month trial.  I have room for 4 cameras on premium plan and I cannot add them. 

Just like JamesC said in prior post you will be able to add them when trial expires for those cams as long it is a max of 5 cams. 

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 In Conversation