Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlopro3 model VMC4040p What battery do I need?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sophie81319
Follower
Follower

I have the Arlo 3 camera I bought it without a battery thinking my other battery would fit it.  What battery do I need and Do I need another charger My current system is Arlo 2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Sophie81319 wrote:

I have the Arlo 3 camera I bought it without a battery thinking my other battery would fit it.  What battery do I need and Do I need another charger My current system is Arlo 2

If you mean a Pro3 yes the battery and charger are different on newer models. The charger has a magnetic connection to the cam. I don't see the normal short charging cable that comes with it here but it has the battery and longer chargers. You can check other sites for the smaller cable. 

Arlo Security Camera Accessories | Chargers, Mounts, Skins & More"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Sophie81319 wrote:

If you mean a Pro3 yes the battery and charger are different on newer models. The charger has a magnetic connection to the cam. I don't see the normal short charging cable that comes with it here but it has the battery and longer chargers. You can check other sites for the smaller cable. 

Arlo Security Camera Accessories | Chargers, Mounts, Skins & More"

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation