Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ltw1942
Aspirant
Aspirant

My app stopped working a couple weeks ago and I haven't been able to get it to open since. When I try to open the app it just shows the arlo logo and nothing happens. I have deleted and restarted my phone and reinstalled numerous times. Toggling airplane mode doesn't work. Because of deleting and reinstalling the app is up to date (currently version 3.5.13) and my iphone 12 mini is also up to date with iOS 15.3.1. This issue did not start when either software was updated, but they have both been updated since but the app still won't open.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have access from a PC browser (my.arlo.com)?

FWIW, the app is opening on my own iPhone Mini (also running iOS 15.3.1 and Arlo 3.5.13)

ltw1942
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have access from a PC browser.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you download the latest version of the Arlo app v3.6 and iOS 15.4 and test again

'If you do not see the update for the Arlo app in the app store you can remove & reinstall the Arlo app to the latest version. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@StephenB wrote:

FWIW, the app is opening on my own iPhone 12 Mini (also running iOS 15.3.1 and Arlo 3.5.13)

Just to update this - the app also is opening normally on my phone after upgrading to iOS 15.4 and Arlo 3.6

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation