Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mjbuerch
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 Arlo Pro 3 hubs with multiple cameras each and three Arlo Pro 3 Floodlights connected directly via wi-fi at my house. All (hubs and floodlights) are on same wi-fi network. I have the Arlo Secure $9.99 plan with unlimited cameras. Only the cameras from one hub and the Floodlights are recording to the cloud. The other hub does record to SD card still, but recordings are not in cloud. All cameras from both hubs are listed in my my.Arlo.com plan and moved into the “record to cloud” area of the service. Does the service have a problem with multiple hubs at same location? Any ideas on how I can fix? Thanks in advance!

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mjbuerch,

Is there anything unique about the cameras that aren't recording? Are they all the same model camera?

JamesC

mjbuerch
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,

They are all the same Arlo Pro 3 cameras connected to a 2nd hub in my home VMB4540r2. My other hub with the cameras that do record successfully to the cloud is the same model (and on the same Wi-Fi network).

Thanks.

Mike

mjbuerch
Aspirant
Aspirant

And both hubs are connected (through ethernet switches) to the same router / fiber service.

Mike

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mjbuerch,

A few things to try:

-Restart the SmartHub (remove and reapply power)

-Move all cameras that are experiencing an issue out of the subscription plan and back into the subscription plan within Settings > Subscription > manage cameras

-Check the mode (if using a custom mode, test using the default "Armed" mode to see if you experience different results)

-Make sure no filters are applied within your lbrary

-View the library from a different device (such as a PC)

JamesC

mjbuerch
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,

I think I've narrowed the problem with your suggestions. I'm not seeing all my cameras in the filter section of the library on my mobile device. The filter is set to Device "Any", but only 6 cameras show up. Is there a limit on the mobile device? I do see them all when I am on my.arlo.com.

Thanks.

Mike

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mjbuerch,

Consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Arlo mobile app. Do you still experience the same issue?

JamesC

mjbuerch
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,

Thank you! That seems to be the fix. I tried that on both my phone and tablet and can now see all recordings in cloud on my mobile devices. 

Mike

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation