Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RTB-oz
Aspirant
Aspirant

The recent update v 5.0.3 has broken again the ability to close camera Feed, especially using an Apple iPad Pro using IOS 18.0.1. This is the same bug that afflicted v 4.17 that I reported previously. When I open Feed and view a camera recording, there is no option to close the Feed to return to the home screen! The only way is to exit the App entirely! This bug was fixed in updates after 4.17 but has been reintroduced in 5.0.3. Does anyone have a solution? I am rapidly losing faith in the App developers who don't seem to thoroughly test new versions before they are released. I have a similar problem running the App on my iPhone 13 running IOS 18.0.1. It takes several attempts to exit a Feed before it returns to the home screen. This is very frustrating.

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I appreciate you providing that information. I have passed this onto our development team to investigate. I will update the community as soon as possible. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@RTB-oz if you go from landscape to portrait mode, does it give the option to close the app out?

RTB-oz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, that works! I always use landscape. Would never have thought to need to go to portrait simply to close the Feed view. Why doesnt the option exist to close from landscape?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation