Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
JSeminario
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 Arlo Pro 3 cameras connected to a 1 smart hub with and USB jump drive, and I noticed that not all the videos recorded into the USB memory are uploaded into the cloud library.

Also, I have to mention my upload speed is about 12 Mbps.

smart hub is VMB4540r2 with the firmware  1.16.3.2_654_6cd3d19

cameras H9 with firmware 1.060.10.18_749_4b65ff8

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you have activity zones set up? If so the recordings out of the zone are discarded for the cloud recordings. This assumes you do have a subscription for any recordings to the cloud on Pro3. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you have activity zones set up? If so the recordings out of the zone are discarded for the cloud recordings. This assumes you do have a subscription for any recordings to the cloud on Pro3. 

JSeminario
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you!!!

Yes, I have the activity zones set up and a subscription.

JehovasFitness
Luminary
Luminary

Same issue even with motion in the activity zone.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Videos determined to not be of interest according to your settings in Settings, Smart Settings are discarded by the servers and not found in the cloud library. Local recordings aren't post-processed so are always stored.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@jguerdat wrote:

Videos determined to not be of interest according to your settings in Settings, Smart Settings are discarded by the servers and not found in the cloud library. Local recordings aren't post-processed so are always stored.

Are you not getting the recording in cloud for the settings that are off in smart notifications. Yes no notifications.  Other do as I always have. In previous post mods have said you should.  Activity zone do not give a recording as is it suppose to. I checked with support and they confirmed this. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation