Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 - Activity Zones

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dbenfell
Aspirant
Aspirant
I Have 8 arlo pro 3 cameras on 2 different SmartHubs at 2 differenrt properties. I have subscribed for all these cameras to Smart so the activity zones will work. it is saying not connected to AC power so cannot use activity zones. However, I thought as part of a smart plan this would work. Anyone know why this is not working?
6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dbenfell,

If you have an Arlo Smart subscription or trial plan associated with your cameras, they should utilize cloud activity zones.

If you reboot your SmartHub, do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

sw3ll3r3
Tutor
Tutor

Same boat my friend. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo recently deployed a cloud update enhancing Activity Zone accuracy. This should improve the experience for users reporting symptoms of motion detection alerts and recordings occurring outside of their defined Activity Zones. We are continuing to monitor Activity Zone behavior and will provide additional enhancements in the coming weeks.

Dbenfell
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi again

My activity zones are still not working despite having paid for a subscription.   It says AC power disconnected, activity zones disabled.  Only all my 8 cameras.

I deleted the activity zones, restarted the smarthub then set up a new activity zone from my PC and still no different.

Can this please be sorted.   As its the only reason i subscribed.

Dbenfell
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have paid for a subscription.    And I have restarted the smarthub.  Still the same issue.image1.PNGimage2.PNG

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dbenfell,

Reports of this issue are currently being investigated. We'll provide an update as soon as we know more.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation