Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jemima
Aspirant
Aspirant

I currently have Arlo Smart Elite Plan covering one camera only (Arlo Pro 3). Would like to add another device to the plan as  I understand up to 5 devices can be covered under the Elite Plan.

Anyone knows how to add additional devices to the Plan?  The instructions I've located so far, don't work. Logged into my Arlo account and can't locate the option "'Manage Subscriptions"'  as recommended anywhere. 

Thanks for the help

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jemima wrote:

Logged into my Arlo account and can't locate the option "'Manage Subscriptions"'  as recommended anywhere. 

Log in on a PC (using my.arlo.com).  Manage Subscriptions isn't in the iPhone app (not certain about Android).

@Jemima wrote:

I currently have Arlo Smart Elite Plan covering one camera only (Arlo Pro 3). Would like to add another device to the plan as  I understand up to 5 devices can be covered under the Elite Plan.

If memory serves, there was a single-camera option for Smart Elite, and it is possible that you have that instead of the multicamera plan.  If that is the case, you'd need a second subscription for the additional camera - Arlo Secure, since Smart Elite is no longer offered. 

You could of course cancel the current subscription and just get a multicamera Arlo secure one.  Could be more expensive though.

Jemima
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the clarification.  I'll have a look at the type of Elite Plan I have and go from there.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation