Trial ending floodlight features

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
When my 3 month trial ends with my floodlight, my older camera will still have rolling 7 days cloud storage, but will my floodlight?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

kennabt,

No. For recordings to be saved to the cloud, your Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight must have an active subscription to Arlo Smart.

JamesC

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

kennabt,

No. For recordings to be saved to the cloud, your Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight must have an active subscription to Arlo Smart.

JamesC

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

So let me make sure that I understand correctly. My Floodlight Pro 3 will have less functionality than my old cameras unless I am forced into a subscription???

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

kennabt,

Legacy Arlo cameras included 7 day cloud storage for recordings (you don't mention specifically which cameras you have, but the original wire-free, Pro, and Pro 2 cameras are all legacy devices).Unlike these cameras, Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight requires a subscription for recordings to be saved to the cloud. For more information on subscription plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the info... This thing is going back. I am not paying $250 and THEN being tied into a plan to actually use. STUPID!!

Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

Well, it is explained that the plan is required after the trial. The idea that there's even a trial indicates that something is needed afterwards.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation