Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Hello.

I got alerts@arlo.com's e-mail titled "Arlo System Update: Your Arlo SD Card is Full" that said:

"... We noticed that the SD card in your Arlo Arlo Pro 2 Base Station is full.
You will no longer be able to record video clips to the SD card. Please go to the Arlo mobile app to delete older activity and re-activate storage of new recordings..."

I checked my http://my.arlo.com account for its Arlo Pro 2 Base Station for its connected USB PNY 64 flash drive:

"Automatic Overwrite" enabled.

"USB Device Status
Full
Available Storage
6.00 GB of 60.78 GB"

OODI full.

Why is it alerting this if it is overwriting the old recordings from years ago? Also, I'm not using a SD memory card. New bugs? 😞

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Bah. I am not going to contact support via that way. Forum is support too. Hopefully, someone will note our issue. I fixed the issue by reformatting the drive from my.arlo.com. 😞

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Muchkin
Star
Star

Hi,

I got the same error message today.  I have tried powering off and on my base station, tried taking my usb drive out and putting it back in, and no use.  I contacted support via chat and the only thing that worked was to reformat my usb drive.  I told support about others having this issue on this Arlo Communities forum and she just said no one else has contacted them with this issue.  So please contact support so they know others are also having this issue!  I also noticed this happened a few months ago, but it fixed itself after a day or so.  So I thought it was yet another bug in their system.

ant
Mentor
Mentor

Bah. I am not going to contact support via that way. Forum is support too. Hopefully, someone will note our issue. I fixed the issue by reformatting the drive from my.arlo.com. 😞

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation