Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

message notifications

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
debbiek92
Aspirant
Aspirant

The phone app says batteries are dead so we have been replacing batteries every week and then we replaced the camera. However, today I got a dead battery notice again and happened to log onto the dashboard from my laptop and it says the battery is still 80% good. I went back to the phone app and it still says dead battery. So why are they reading differently and how do I know if the battery is dead? Those batteries may have been good all along as I didn't check the dashboard on the laptop before.  I tried reaching Arlo but have to pay to get any support so I am definitely looking into purchasing a better system with a different company and someone with better support. However, in the meantime I would like to figure out if the battery is good or bad. Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions? Thank you very much.

3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master
You need to clear cookies and data each time before you use the arlo web portal now to update the camera status.
debbiek92
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. I will remember this.

Dannybear
Master
Master
Until arlo sorts this issue suggest that you set the browser settings to clear cookies and data on exit for the “my.arlo.com” web address. This should maintain the 2fa cookie.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation