Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Stephs_net
Apprentice
Apprentice

It is a real drag that the app is not showing current thumbnails off the cameras even after you open them up for a live view.  I hope this problem will be corrected soon.

7 REPLIES 7
Frietjemet
Initiate
Initiate

the ios app does'nt show the last captures of my camera's. the library is ok but the overview with devices doesnt show the last recording. 

It is only when I press the white arrow that the screen is refreshed. in the previous version this worked well

paddos
Apprentice
Apprentice
Updating thumbnails and going with gear for "one click" view of device page should be simple fixes ... not with the ever released new bugs the development team has to chase after every release. ... sad
Trichomes
Tutor
Tutor

same issue here, hope this gets resolved quickly, really bizarre how Arlo are releasing such buggy software, team manager needs firing 😞

Stephs_net
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am not sure if there was a fix or if something I changed in my settings but the thumbnails now update after I check in on a camera via live view.  They may auto update if the camera detected motion. 

The only change that I made was to switch on audio detection on one camera.  Are others getting newer thumbnails in their devices view?

Thanks,  Stephanie

paddos
Apprentice
Apprentice
Mine are still not updating after live view. They do update when active and triggered but generally not after live view. Can usually get them to update by live streaming more than once and clicking out and back into the app.

Stephs_net
Apprentice
Apprentice

Paddos - I think you are correct.  I just had more cameras triggered by motion when I wrote this.  The ones that were not triggered do not refresh the thumbnail. I do hope Arlo improves the access to live view thumbnails so that when you open the app you get a current snapshot. 

png
Apprentice
Apprentice

I also am noticing this issue on my iOS device.  The thumbnails never update even though they are all motion triggered.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation