Submit your Arlo Pro 2 Question to enter to win an Arlo Pro 2 kit! – Please include “Arlo Pro 2” in your Subject and ask us in the form of a question.
Due to volume new questions have been disabled, please reply to this thread to enter the sweepstakes for the Arlo Pro 2.
*Update 10/25 - Entries for this are now closed. Stay tuned for our winner announcement.
*Update 11/21 - Congratulations to @Jammynick - Their name was chosen at random from all valid entries. Enjoy your Arlo Pro 2!
We know you have questions! It’s your chance to ask us anything about our newest Arlo - 1080p Arlo Pro 2 Security Camera!
Visit the Arlo Pro 2 details page to learn all about the Arlo Pro 2.
See the Arlo Pro 2 Questions already submitted. - We have disabled new topics. Reply to this thread to enter the sweepstakes.
-Good Luck - We look forward to answering your questions about Arlo Pro 2 1080p Security Camera!
Questions and entries end 10/24/2017
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
- Related Labels:
Before You Buy
Would be interested to know what cross compatability there is between arlo pro and arlo pro 2. If I had an arlo pro 2 base station can i add arlo pro cameras?
I just purchased a 6 camera pack of arlo pro from amazon ~45 days ago - and amazon will allow me to return the entire system - but only the 2 camera system is shipping today from amazon (i have to go to best buy to get the 4 camera arlo pro 2)
Anyways - enter me to win
I was planning to purchase the 6 camera Arlo Pro Kit but saw this new one and I have few questions:
1. Will there be a 6 camera kit in the near future?
2. Will the new Arlo Pro 2 Base able to work with the original Arlo Pro camera (720P)? I am considering getting the 4 camera kit (which is the only one available) and may add the older camera for the additional?
3. If I purchased the Arlo Pro Base, will I able to upgrade the firmware and use the new Arlo Pro 2 cameras?
Hello from France bloger on IOT
When did you sell ArloPro2 in franace ?
HomeKit is on your roadmap (homepod is coming GOT)
Facial identification is possible with 1080 p (please santa)
I wrote an article to present ArloPro2 in France
Im addicted to watching my cameras live!
Ive captured some wildlife at night, however the resolution makes it hard to identify the animal. 1080p would add enormous value.
Thanks for accepting my post to win a new Arlo Pro 2!
Can you explain the 3 second look back a little more? It states when plugged in and used indoors. Does it only work hard wired(plugged in)? So a free standing Arlo 2 doesn't have that option? One of my gripes with the Arlo Pro was I always seemed to miss the first few seconds of movement because the camera was turning on to record so this feature sounds great but I just wanted to know more details.
- Can Arlo Pro 2 be updated to support ONVIF? (I really want FlexPower with Pro2 spec. )
- Price point of always recording is huge, 99$ for every single camera is to much, any idea if this can be reduced?
- Is the recording always on or just when movement is detected?
- How long does the battery last with this enabled?
- Has the connection time been reduced? With Pro it can take 10-20 sec to see live feed if i have not used it for a few hour.
- From the tech spec it looks like only camera is updated, is there anything else beside that.
I returned my Arlo Pro waiting for this to come to Sweden. Can you please let us know when we can expect it?
just entering the contest but quick question, my internet is limited to 15 gigs and is usually gone by months end. will the camera system still function remotely?
No. An Internet connection is required. If you have a USB drive connected to the base< recordings will still be made there but not to the cloud. You'd need to pull the drive to view videos on the computer.