Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Dannybear
Master
Master
Just a heads up with the latest base firmware push by arlo.

All my operational settings have been corrupted that relate to modes, rules and schedules.

Looks like a complete rebuild will be required.

Good luck to all.
153 REPLIES 153
Arloask
Tutor
Tutor
I tried three times to submit email to discuss issues. Each time, my response was ...(see attachment)
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Arloask wrote:
I tried three times to submit email to discuss issues. Each time, my response was ...(see attachment)

This looks like a forum website error, not an email error.

Were you using the envelope icon on the upper right of the forum page?  That isn't email, it's the private message facility of the forum software.

Australien
Luminary
Luminary
Dear Arlo, the new Arlo App is faulty and I wonder when your customers receive an appropriate update. If I want to change the modus it takes sometimes 10 minutes until the app finally received the information about the status and Only then I’m able to change it. Sometimes it’s not happening at all. I still don’t understand why you have changed a good working system giving it a new app which is not very good and not reliable. Also the geofencing doesn’t work very well and I don’t receive always immediately updates if the cams record a movement. Please fix this and it’s not just a saying: DONT CHANGE A RUNNING SYSTEM!
Ran1
Tutor
Tutor

I suspect that  have some similar issues with geofencing.

I am not sure if it is delay, or just does not work well in recognize the 2 devices location.