Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to login to Arlo web portal

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Odai
Initiate
Initiate

Hello

I recently purchased an Arlo Pro 2 along with the base station, but am having trouble using it. 

The first time I logged in through the web portal after connecting the base station and syncing the camera, everything went fine. As soon as I logged on, it detected the base station and prompted me to upgrade the firmware. 

I let it carry out the upgrade, but after a while noticed it seemed the page had frozen with the status reading that the base station was rebooting. I therefore closed the tab, and tried to log in again. However, since that point I have not been able to login to the web portal. When I enter my credentials at arlo.netgear.com, and hit the login button, nothing happens other than the button greys out for a few seconds. If I click it again, the web portal interface appears for a split second, but I am then immediately redirected back to the login page. 

I have tried clearing my cookies and browsing data several times, but this has made no difference. I am using Chrome as a browser, but the issue occurs with Edge aswell.

I can login through the android app no problem. I am making sure I am not logged in on the android app when attempting to access the web portal on my PC. 

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks

Odai.

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Have you tried from a different computer using Chrome?

Odai
Initiate
Initiate

Unfortunately I don't have access to another PC at the moment.

I did try to simply login on my phone using Chrome on arlo.netgear.com (and then selecting 'Please take me to the Arlo website now'). I can get into my account, but when selecting 'View Cameras' under 'My Account' I am taken back to the original landing page on arlo.netgear.com and to get back in I have to re-enter my details.  

I've also tried restarting the base station but this has made no difference (not that I expected it to). 

jetsfan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Had a similar issue and posted possible solution in another thread. https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/redirect-from-main-page-back-to-login/m-p/1565736

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation