Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Video Feed Is Not Working With Any Browser On My PC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
bluiemoon
Tutor
Tutor

I just bought the new Arlo Pro 2 camera. The app works great and I can see a live video feed when I access it through Chrome on my macbook or through the app on my iPhone. . 

But I can find any browser that will work with my work PC. I have tried Chrome and Firefox and even explorer. I have updated flash and I have walked through the steps to make sure flash is enbaled when I access the site. But also I get is a "please wait" message for a live video feed. I assume it is a flash issue. But how do I solve this? 

What am I doing wrong here? 

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Fire Fox usu works well... Make sure even tho you have the latest flash, you must toggle on the Flash option in settings as it is normally toggled off

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi bluiemoon,

It sounds like this is situation is isolated to your PC. Along with what TomMac mentioned, do you have any virus/malware protection software, popup blockers that may be causing an issue?

Dw4yne
Star
Star

Don't belive the hype. It's not you it's ARLO lack of knowing how to code a working site without using flash. I have had the same issue since I bought my system a week ago. I just decided I did not have the time to keep wasting on trying to figure out why their crappy website would not wotk properly.

bluiemoon
Tutor
Tutor

I agree. Seems like it should be this hard. I've tried multiple browsers and have updated flash on each browser. I've gone through this site and it seems like a lot of people have had/are having issues. Unacceptable. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Nobody else is having a problem with W10 and Chrome or Firefox so it's a local problem. Flash is a whole different topic.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation