Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
Twins09
Follower
Follower
I have tried going to devices >camera>pencil >changed name>save but it keeps reverting back to original name and is frustrating. Any suggestions on what I’m doing wrong?
7 REPLIES 7
DALY-
Aspirant
Aspirant
One of my cameras suddenly lost battery power very quickly. There was nothing new triggering the motion sensor and the camera had previously functioned without issue fine for about 3 months since I purchased them brand new. I replaced the batteries and when I switched the camera back on the picture quality was terrible! Very dark and fuzzy. The battery power ran down within 10 minutes. Im at a loss as to what is wrong. Any suggestions would be very gratefully recieved. I used Energizer lithium batteries.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This does sound like a hardware problem. Use the Contact SUpport link at the bottom here.

Watchmenow
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can’t get the battery’s to hold a charge on my arlo pro, anyone else having the same problem ?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You don't say via app or web... try on the web at my.arlo.com with your browser

( find it much more stable over apps )

If NG, then just power boot the base ( off then on , wait 3 mins for cams to come back ) , try again.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If the battery is drained to low, the charger won't work properly...

read this;

https://kb.arlo.com/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I-do

Morse is faster than texting!
RhiDoom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just had something similar happen.

I had actually replaced the batteries only a few days ago.

I logged on today and both the cameras where disconnected, I eventually got the cameras back online by resync'ing them.

Once they had reconnected the arlo hub said both cameras where at 2% battery. I restarted the hub as per another post from a few years ago but sadly they are still at 2%.

Red33
Star
Star

I’m having the same problem renaming cameras. 
I did a chat will support and they opened a case.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation