Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Flkeys
Follower
Follower
I recently purchased the Arlo pro2. I had a Arlo pro system already with 2 solat panels. Well I bought 2 more solar panels so all 4 cameras would have solar panels. It seems the new panels are bad. Before I left the keys I noticed the solar panel draining a camera. I switched cameras and it did the same thing. Meanwhile no problems with the panels I bought a year ago. So I brought the one panel back from the keys and returned it. About a day after I left the keys I noticed the camera with the other new panel was dead. Well its a 6 hour drive and I will be back at the house in March. It did start working for 1 day as the camera was charged at 100 percent but its dead again. The arlo solar panels must have had a bad batch.
2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While it's a 6 hour drive to get to them, keep your receipt and open a acse with support here for an RMA:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Dougsagar
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had a similar problem with the solar panels killing the batteries within a few days. Tech support had me uninstall the cameras from the system and then reinstall and that worked
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation