Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
ptyvlad
Initiate
Initiate

Since upgrading to the new Arlo App, I noticed that both my Arlo Po 2 cameras will connect to internet/base station. The only way to connect them is by moving cameras close to base station. I have re-sync both and connect online,  but when moving them back to their original location outside my house the go offline.  Location of camera and base station has been the same for over a year and the distance is less the 30 feet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ptyvlad
Initiate
Initiate
After a few days both cameras just reconnected back with app. Same location of base station and camera locations. They have been online now for over a week.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ptyvlad,

Make sure that you don't have anything interfering between your Arlo Pro 2 cameras and your Base Station, such as any concrete, metal, etc. You can read here to learn which might reduce the signal strength: How far can I place my Arlo wire-free cameras from the base station?

You can also refer to this article to learn  how to troubleshoot if your Arlo camera goes offline: My Arlo wire-free camera is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?

ptyvlad
Initiate
Initiate
After a few days both cameras just reconnected back with app. Same location of base station and camera locations. They have been online now for over a week.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation