Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo WiFi camera recording lost after 1 week

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Sanf
Aspirant
Aspirant
I bought new 3 Camera system , after a week all my recordings are lost... where can I recover them ? Doesn’t Arlo save the recordings ? They were very critical of a court case. Please help me
4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sanf wrote:
I bought new 3 Camera system , after a week all my recordings are lost... where can I recover them ? Doesn’t Arlo save the recordings ? They were very critical of a court case. Please help me

You'll need to contact Arlo support.  https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

But I suspect the answer is that they can't be recovered.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sanf,

We recommend you download and store locally any recordings you wish to keep longer than 7 days. With no subscription plan, recordings will only remain in the Arlo cloud for 7 days before automatically being deleted. Take a look here for more information about subscription plans: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

Sanf
Aspirant
Aspirant
Why isn’t that mentioned earlier that it will be lost after 7 days without subscription. This is not fair, I am fighting a court case and that video has proof of my innocence, please help me retrieve those videos please.
NewfieDrool
Luminary
Luminary

You must have seen the free trial period they offer when you set the system up which would have given you the extended period for videos.

Most of these like to like systems offer subs so I would have thought you would have compared and seen the differences.

is there any other cameras that may help you like neighbours for example? 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation