Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kriztof
Follower
Follower

I urge anyone reading this to pass it around that Arlo aftersales service is nonexistent. 
it’s impossible to contact them directly and it shouldn’t be up to a “community” of users to provide support for their products.

i spent over $1500 on Netgear/Arlo products that have been problematic. The only help I received was a chat that ended up costing me $250 because the issue was simply an update to the base!

The recent September 30 2019 forced update could not be completed on my elderly mothers iPad because iOS for that model was version 9. So her outdoor security system is now worthless.

The new update for iPad is buggy, videos keep playing in a loop and you cannot turn them off unless you shut off the iPad. Also missing is the expanded video window when viewing live.

The only way these companies who sell products and do not support them will understand is to stop buying from them.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Kriztof,

We wanted to let you know that the support team does not charge anyone when contacting the support team. Be sure when you contact the support team, you contact with this provided link: Support Team. You can read here about how to avoid support scams: How can I avoid Arlo support scams?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation