Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Need a Charging Station for VMS4430P-100NAS (Best Buy's model number for 4-camera Arlo Pro 2)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
T-Beck
Follower
Follower

Does anyone know what charging station will work with the batteries in the VMS4430P-100NAS.  That's the model number that Best Buy used for my system.  I'm bewildered that I do not see this same model number anywhere else.  I have a Reytic charging station, but it doesn't seem to be working with the Arlo batteries that came with my Arlo system.  Instead, the Reytic charging station so far works only with the two rechargeable Reytic batteries (described as compatible w/ Arlo Pro 2) that came with the Reytic charging station.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@T-Beck wrote:

Does anyone know what charging station will work with the batteries in the VMS4430P-100NAS. 

VMS4430P is a bundle of hub and cameras.

The cameras are Arlo Pro 2 cameras. You need the charger for those batteries.

Arlo VMA4400C.

Find in the "accessories" section.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@T-Beck wrote:

Does anyone know what charging station will work with the batteries in the VMS4430P-100NAS. 

VMS4430P is a bundle of hub and cameras.

The cameras are Arlo Pro 2 cameras. You need the charger for those batteries.

Arlo VMA4400C.

Find in the "accessories" section.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation