Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tobypatch
Luminary
Luminary

I installed the latest update and every since i did it's taking forever to bring up my live feed. People are on my porch before I can even pull up my cameras and i really do not like the controls being moved to the bottom. Please help because my cameras are pretty much worthless to me now.

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Tobypatch

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest any prior methods you have previously performed.

Tobypatch
Luminary
Luminary
I've reset the router and uninstalled and reinstalled the app from the app store. I've also checked for updates on the router and each camera. I've also tried the app on my rca 10 inch tablet with the same effect. I also put the app on my ipad and it is way better on it but still a lag in loading live view in time to see who's in my driveway.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Did you happen to adjust the camera angles or sensitivity by chance?

Tobypatch
Luminary
Luminary
Thank you for sending me a message. No I did not adjust anything. I have wondered if my phone is to old of a version but that would not explain the lag on my tablet to.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation