Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Steve_McC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi.

I have read numerous similar questions, most answers revolve around doing a reset. 

I have done this to no avail. 

When I reset, it changed from first and last light being green and the middle one off, to the last one going orange.

Middle light is still off.

I have recently changed my computer to a static rather than a dynamic IP address. 

i think that connection was lost then. 

How can I configure the base station to be discoverable, or my computer to find it?

Thanks Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steve_McC
Aspirant
Aspirant

I fixed it.

That is I contacted the online chat service and Marina was very knowledgeable and IT literate.

She explained how I needed to revert my router back to a dynamic rather than the static IP address that I had assigned it.

She did suggest first, like everyone else, to reset the base, but I had already done that to no effect.

So it is all good again.

Thanks Marina.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Steve_McC
Aspirant
Aspirant

I fixed it.

That is I contacted the online chat service and Marina was very knowledgeable and IT literate.

She explained how I needed to revert my router back to a dynamic rather than the static IP address that I had assigned it.

She did suggest first, like everyone else, to reset the base, but I had already done that to no effect.

So it is all good again.

Thanks Marina.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation