Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
MarcinR
Follower
Follower

Hi all. Recently I bought Arlo Pro 2 with 4 cameras . Three of them works good and one is acting strange the picture in day or night is very kind of pixelish like little squares kind of . It start acting like that about week ago and the system is about 2 weeks old. I live on East coast so it's cold outside but my other 3 cameras working just fine. I'm attaching the picture.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@MarcinR

Try swapping it with another camera or move it to a couple of different locations. Could be interference issues or a defective camera. If defective see if you can return/exchange it or contact Customer Service.

Brian

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
brh
Master
Master

@MarcinR

Try swapping it with another camera or move it to a couple of different locations. Could be interference issues or a defective camera. If defective see if you can return/exchange it or contact Customer Service.

Brian

Teecunning
Initiate
Initiate
Im having the same issue.
I have one camera on charge inside at all times! I swapped it kver with an outside camera to charge it. The camera i brought inside is having the pixilated issue, please let me know if you solve issue.

JUST SWAPPED CAMERAS BACK AND THERE WORKING FINE!
Next time il just swap the batteries and hopefully wont have the same issue
Xichlo
Luminary
Luminary

If you set cam to live hows the pic? I added a base on Extention Router and programed the lights and cam trigers to have a bunch come on from one trigger. I noticed some bad video, were moving item would break up and part of screen would have a small diamond shaped pixilation. I think I was overloading the Extention Router transmission so cut back on some unneccesary triggers and all was fine. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation