Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Motion detection not working properly. Waiting on third replacement from support team.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Leafs
Follower
Follower

So I have gone through 2 based and 2 camera's I believe. In all honesty I have lost count. There is nothing wrong with my internet. There is a problem with the Arlo system. Long story short, it's a scam in my opinion. I have talked with senior techs and nothing is going to solve the problem other then Arlo replacing peoples system with something that will work. Very unfortunate. I'm glad that I don't have stocks in this company bc I can see them being sued for many reasons.
I've been waiting 3 weeks or longer for a senior tech to get in touch with me to send me out a 3rd replacement and have not heard anything from them when I asked what they are willing to do if this 3rd attempt isn't going to solve the problem...
Motion sensor system doesn't function properly all around. Distance, length of video, you name it.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Leafs,

You mentioned that you haven't heard back from a senior tech for a few weeks. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation