Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

recording ends at the beginning of the minute. Not at the end of the minute. Starts at the beginning of the minute. That's fine

10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Recordings start independent of when in the minute it's triggered and ends independent of the minute also.

Retired_Member
Not applicable
when I set 11.59 end and 00.00 start, 1 minute is disarmed
samual19
Aspirant
Aspirant

tell more about your problem cant understand with this information..

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Test the end time and start time to see if it really creates a gap. In the past the stop time resulted in the whole minute of that stop time being active but a while ago there was indeed a gap. If your test shows that there's a minute gap where detection isn't working, set the stop and start times to be identical. Otherwise, use the one minute separation.

Retired_Member
Not applicable
for example, it should record from 19.00 to 07.00 but the reality is 23.58 recording 23.59 not recording 00.00 recording
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Ervin1,

Are you referring to the schedule mode when recording? You should be able to set it as 7-11:59 PM armed and 12-7AM as armed to make sure you don't miss any recordings.

Retired_Member
Not applicable
Hi JessicaP. Yes you are right and I understand.But I still record error at 11.59 o'clock.Only the one minute.Other everything is fine
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Have you tried re-creating the schedule with the web client on your computer to see if that helps?

Retired_Member
Not applicable
Tried but does not help
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation