Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
dfjkl
Apprentice
Apprentice
Really tired of app updates that keep breaking things or taking away useful features. Latest version released on 12/21 (thanks for the "present") - release 2.12.1_27005:

1. Breaks filtered videos when viewing full screen. The list will be correct, but then when swiping through to review, videos that are supposed to be filtered out from ALL the other cameras show (as if you never setup the free or it disappeared.

2. The date of the video has now been taken away on the pop-up display when in full screen. This was a feature I used all the time and it being missing is severely annoying. We're dealing with security video here, being able to quickly know when an event happened seems like a sensible requirement. Making it harder to get that information (having to exit the full screen view) seems counter intuitive.
76 REPLIES 76
Doxiedoglover
Apprentice
Apprentice
When using the roll back my issues were 95% solved. Come on Arlo, this is getting ridiculous. We can put men on the moon, satellites in orbit, but the camera issues can't be solved? Call Nasa, maybe they have an answer.
TreasureB
Apprentice
Apprentice

Downloaded and installed Arlo app, Android, v2.13-27035 and it is driving me crazy!. App opens but is totally frozen, will not allow access to library, devices, mode, settings, or even log out , Nothing. This is totally unacceptable for  a security camera. If you no longer want support the older Arlo Pro cameras just say so. I have a ton of $$ in this system  and expect it to work. Cameras themselves seem ok as I can see library clips on a pc  but nothing on my android phone 

Discussion stats