Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Guide

Landscape view

Latest iOS app doesn’t display correctly in the landscape view on iPhone XS Max.
Can’t see the scroll bar or most of the toolbars.
Please fix this!
Message 1 of 6
Arlo Moderator

Re: Landscape view

Hi @MTP60,

Do you have a screenshot where you are unable to see the scroll bar or some of the toolbars on your iPhone XS Max?

Message 2 of 6
Guide

Here is a screenshot of what I’m talking about.
Before the last two updates it worked great, can’t recall the update version.
Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Message 3 of 6
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for providing the screenshot. Is this after updating to the latest iOS version (iOS 12.1.2) and Arlo app (2.6.3)? Have you tried to reinstall the app and see if the issue resolves?

Message 4 of 6
Guide

Yes I am using the 12.1.2 IOS and have re-installed Arlo 2.6.3, and still have the same result and issue.

My wife has the iPhone 7+ and everything works perfect on it, as well as my desktop PC.

I have had Arlo app to reboot my iPhone XS MAX in the middle of watching video, etc. so there is an issue with this phone or combination of the app and phone compatability.

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Message 5 of 6
Arlo Moderator

Thanks again for the details and trying out many troubleshooting steps. Our development team is aware about the issue and is currently investigating. We will make sure to update the community once we hear more information. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Message 6 of 6