Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MTP60
Guide
Guide
Latest iOS app doesn’t display correctly in the landscape view on iPhone XS Max.
Can’t see the scroll bar or most of the toolbars.
Please fix this!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate your patience regarding this. This issue should be fixed now. Make sure you're running the latest iOS version (12.4)  and the latest Arlo app version (2.7.13). 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @MTP60,

Do you have a screenshot where you are unable to see the scroll bar or some of the toolbars on your iPhone XS Max?

MTP60
Guide
Guide
Here is a screenshot of what I’m talking about.
Before the last two updates it worked great, can’t recall the update version.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for providing the screenshot. Is this after updating to the latest iOS version (iOS 12.1.2) and Arlo app (2.6.3)? Have you tried to reinstall the app and see if the issue resolves?

MTP60
Guide
Guide

Yes I am using the 12.1.2 IOS and have re-installed Arlo 2.6.3, and still have the same result and issue.

My wife has the iPhone 7+ and everything works perfect on it, as well as my desktop PC.

I have had Arlo app to reboot my iPhone XS MAX in the middle of watching video, etc. so there is an issue with this phone or combination of the app and phone compatability.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks again for the details and trying out many troubleshooting steps. Our development team is aware about the issue and is currently investigating. We will make sure to update the community once we hear more information. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate your patience regarding this. This issue should be fixed now. Make sure you're running the latest iOS version (12.4)  and the latest Arlo app version (2.7.13). 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation