Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Mojo40
Tutor
Tutor

The Pro 2 base station light is not green, not lit at all actually. I can still access recordings and live vision so its obviously got connection to the iternet. I thought if the centre light was not on then it meant no connection? I do have connection though?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mojo40,

Typically, an unlit LED means there is no connection (no connection to the router or the internet). Did rebooting the base station as mentioned above resolve this or are you still experiencing this issue?

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Use the power button the back to switch off the base and then after a few seconds switch it back on again.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I noticed mine was like that the other day. Then when I went back a few hours later, it was back to functioning as normal. No idea what that was/is about

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mojo40,

Typically, an unlit LED means there is no connection (no connection to the router or the internet). Did rebooting the base station as mentioned above resolve this or are you still experiencing this issue?

JamesC

Mojo40
Tutor
Tutor

Well...after 3 days of having no lit centre LED, I went to reboot the base station this morning and to my surprise, the LED was lit. Not sure what is or was going on but its back on. Important to note that during this time the system continued to work perfectly.

Thank you to all the replyers and their assistance.

Mojo40
Tutor
Tutor

Yep..same for me but took 3 days to turn itself back on. Thanks for your help.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation