Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
86Pestfinder
Aspirant
Aspirant

I set the cameras up to watch each other, and only get views from one camera.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are FAQs here for creating custom modes and a whole slew of other topics in the support section here. Free for the reading.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

What is your custom mode your using for this ??

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
86Pestfinder
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just have the cameras aimed so I can see the other one.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We need a lot more details as to the physical setup as well as your modes and rules for both cameras. What exactly are you trying to do?

86Pestfinder
Aspirant
Aspirant
I want to view of a person is moving a camera that they will be caught. So when I look at what the view is from each camera, it only shows from one of the two. I just operate it from my phone.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

But are you just using live view or are you trying to record via modes and rules? If you can't live view on a camera that's one thing while setting modes/rules so one or both record is another (perhaps using nested rules where one camera detects and another records). Are you not getting live view (maybe remove and resync the camera) or not recording (create a new mode and rules)?

86Pestfinder
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. The live view is fine. The recorded view is where the problem is. I have had the problem after resetting the cameras. I guess I need to figure out how work the settings. Thanks again for your help.
86Pestfinder
Aspirant
Aspirant
I forget to mention that I have just been using the armed mode. I'll have to learn how to adjust that mode. Thanks again for your help.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are FAQs here for creating custom modes and a whole slew of other topics in the support section here. Free for the reading.

86Pestfinder
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks again for all your help.
Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation