Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mpowered
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have had a Arlo system for several years. Added a 5th camera which was a Arlo Pro to my existing system. I have set all my custom settings. When I hit the disarm button the motion icon for the new Arlo Pro will not go off. All other cameras disarm when disarm all cameras is selected. The default for disarm is turning off all cameras correct??? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes , disarm should disarm all cams.

use remove device for troubled cam and bring back as if new to rebuild arm/ disarm modes

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Mpowered
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ll try that later. Weird thing is I have 5 cameras with multiple custom modes and the motion turns off the Arlo pro2 within the mode setting but not when disarmed is selected. Thanks

Mpowered
Aspirant
Aspirant

Removed device added back pro2 and still same issue as in original post. Do we have to set actions for disarm??? Pro2 cuts off with custom mode setting when not selected.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Only one mode can run at a time.... so if you start a mode that DOES NOT have the camera in it, by default it will be off / turned off if was on prev.

Disarm by default turns all cameras off . ( don't know why your's doesn't )

Have you tried rebooting the base ( power button off then on , wait a couple min to reboot fully )

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation