Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to set up second account so I can use 2 Arlo system? Can't find the option to create new account

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jacuba
Guide
Guide

How do I open a second account so I can use two Arlo system?  Every time I go to the Arlo site I either get the Arlo Home page or the sign-in page for my current account.  I cannot find anything that gives me the option to create a new account.  I have a second e-mail address and want to add 3 camera's and the base station for them.  I don't want to pay the monthly fee just to add three camera's.  I would go with the Arlo Smart for 8 camera's on one system if the price was not so steep.  I don't need 30 days of storage either

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jacuba wrote:

How do I open a second account so I can use two Arlo system?  Every time I go to the Arlo site I either get the Arlo Home page or the sign-in page for my current account.  I cannot find anything that gives me the option to create a new account.  

It's not as obvious as it should be.

Browse to https://my.arlo.com/#/home and you will see a "Create account" link.  

jacuba
Guide
Guide

Went to the link to set up a new 2nd account and filled out the information using a variation of my first name,  and my alternate email account with a new password.  When I enter the information, I receive a red notice at the top of the screen, that the account already exists.  I even went to my wife's desktop entering her maiden name, different email address and password only to get the same message.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jacuba,

If the account already exists, try to reset the password to see if that helps, which you can go here: Forgot Password - my.arlo.com

jacuba
Guide
Guide

Thanks Jessica P, I must have had a account set up for my old Arlo Camera System.  Do you know how to be able to choose which account I want to log into for either system, as my iPhone 11pro automatically logs me into my original account.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you would like your Arlo system on a different account, you will need to remove your Arlo system from the account and log in to your original account and re-set it up.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation