Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to get 7 free days cloud storage?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Samchong
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All, I purchased an Arlo Pro 2 system a few years ago and have not fully utilized it yet.  The system works but i want to know how to get the free 7 days cloud storage and can only find pay for subscription services on the Arlo site.  Can someone 

5 REPLIES 5
dcfox1
Master
Master

You should have had it from the time of set up and still now for free 7 days.  Are you not seeing the recordings in your library? The subscription is for 30 day and smart notifications along with activity zones on battery. 

Samchong
Aspirant
Aspirant

No i dont see any recordings and never had. Is it supposed to be automatically set up and included?  Thanks for the reply

dcfox1
Master
Master

Yes and you should have them even without a subscription on Pro2. Do you have them set up to record on motion in your mode then rules?

https://kb.arlo.com/42/What-are-modes-and-rules-and-how-does-Arlo-use-them

Samchong
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am not sure but i will check.  My kids set it up so i am not at all familiar.  In fact we just turned it all back on today.

Samchong
Aspirant
Aspirant

It looks like we got some action with setting up rules.  I will read the doc you sent and set it up properly.  Thanks alot,  i will update teh thread later.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation