Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Having trouble reconnecting camera

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
martio
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently purchased the arlo pro 2 with 3 cameras.  I got it set up, used it for a couple of days and then one of the cameras was no longer working.  After trying everything else I removed this camera from my app.  My intention was to re sync it, like when I set it up.  I've tried several times and can't get the camera to reconnect with the app.  Has anyone else had this problem?  How do I fix it?  Help!

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is the battery dead? Have you tried plugging it in? WHat are the various LEDs on the base and camera showing when trying to sync?

martio
Aspirant
Aspirant

The battery is charged & I have tried plugging it in.  The LEDs light up green like the sync has worked.  I can see the other 2 cameras and watch the video feed but the third camera doesn't show anywhere on the app.  So I have no access to see if it is working. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Reinsert the battery. Verify that the camera flashes a brief blue light when the battery makes contact, indicating power is connected. Briefly press the base sync button (don't hold it for 2 seconds) and then the camera sync button. What do the LEDs on the base and camera do?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation