Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
brizzo
Star
Star
I successfully had my google home and arlo accounts linked. Today I unlinked them (big mistake). Now when I try to link them again in the google home app, it lets me sign into arlo, and tells me that the accounts are linked. But this is where problems start. When I go back to the google home page, it’s like they were never linked. I read someone else on here who had the same problem. He solved it by renaming his cameras in the arlo app. I tried this without success. Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brizzo
Star
Star
OK, I finally got the answer. I just got done talking with Google. They told me to tell my Google Home to “sync all my devices.“ This fixed everything. Give it a shot

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
brizzo
Star
Star
OK, I finally got the answer. I just got done talking with Google. They told me to tell my Google Home to “sync all my devices.“ This fixed everything. Give it a shot
ralfyguy1
Luminary
Luminary

@brizzo wrote:

This did not work for me. It still says it's not responding een though it confirmed that everything is syncing up.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation