Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Craig0
Aspirant
Aspirant

While geofencing works perfectly fine on my phone, it does not work on my partners account. When I leave the house it armes. Her phone is set to geofencing but it does not have the pencil to edit, is this correct, is there something I have missed? This is being run on android on both phones. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Have you tried disabling your partner's device from Geofencing and re-enabling to see if that helps? Also make sure that her location permission is turned on from her phone. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Craig0,

For grant access users, they won't see a pencil icon to edit Geofencing; only account owners have access to this. But what problems are you specifically having with Geofencing on your partner's phone?

Craig0
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JessicaP

Geofencing is set up and working fine on my phone but dosnt work on my partners phone. When I leave for work she is still in the house but geofencing will arm the system when I get out of set zone.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Have you tried disabling your partner's device from Geofencing and re-enabling to see if that helps? Also make sure that her location permission is turned on from her phone. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation