Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Chat crashes and syncing issues Alro Pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Brewin
Follower
Follower
So I purchased an Arlo Pro 2 package in 2018, only used the 2 cameras and base. Worked well until this year when Camera 2 decided to unsync. I removed from base and was unable to get it back on. Got new batteries and installed them. Restarted and removed devices to put them back on minus problem camera. No help.
When syncing the light flashes a slow blue for a few minutes then rapidly flashes amber then off.
I was chating and going through syncing with new battery, no battery and plug into base directly, factory resets and every which way to sync. Camera 1 does fine. Camera 2 nothing.
So after hours of that, I go to give my information and the chat crashes...and keeps crashing. I finally get through again and start talking to someone about it once more. That is until chat freezes and I'm left in the dark again for over 15 minutes.

I just want to know what to do with a dead camera now since I'm "out of warranty ". Referb center or recycling credit? Anything. Just frustrating..
1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like your only choice is to get a new camera. You might be able to buy a used one someplace rather than new.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation