Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
DSW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can't select push notifications on edit rule page.  It asks "how would you like to be notified?"  Two selections are Push Notifications and Send email alert but the "check boxes" cannot be selected. 

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you the primary user or one that was granted access? What are the other settings in the rule?

philglov
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue when using the web interface with Chrome. However, the mobile app allowed the selection.  Have not checked with IE. 

DSW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi guys, thanks for the quick response.  I am the only authorized user, have not setup any others on the account.  When I first stetup, it did work and I do have one cam setup for notifications.  What rules are they in settings? Tried using Chrome and Firefox as well.

DSW
Aspirant
Aspirant

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3cb4.jpg

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @DSW and @philglov,

Are you experiencing this same issue through the Arlo app (via phone app)?

AMorH
Tutor
Tutor

Hi DSW, I've had the same issue. Whenever it occurs I get around it by editting from the Arlo app and then saving. Once saved I can go back to editing the notifications from the browser. Ironically I stopped editing from the app because the scheduling was buggy on it.. but it seems on the browser (Chrome/Edge/Firefox) this happens (unable to enable) on the notifications section when going back in to edit.

DSW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the responses, seems like if I use the app thru my iPhone it works.  I can change the settings there.  The web app on my computer (ios) is stil grey'ed out and cannot choose but noticed the "email notify" seems to be active.  So I guess it is partally solved. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation